Historical

The mutual insurance company against fire, lightning and wind Bedford District Farmers incorporated 1939, changes name the 26 September 1977 become : Mutual Insurance Company against fire Estrie.

Of 1907 to 1939, establishment of several mutual.

Mutual Insurance Company against fire Estrie merges the 17 February 1979 with the Mutual Insurance Company against fire, lightning and wind the parish of Saint-Denis, incorporated 11 June 1907.

Mutual Insurance Company against fire Estrie merges the 17 February 1979 with the Mutual Insurance Company against fire, lightning and wind the parish of Saint-Ours incorporated 9 November 1922.

Mutual Insurance Company against fire Estrie merges the 29 December 1979 with the Mutual Insurance Company against fire and wind of the local municipality of the Township of Roxton incorporated 6 October 1933.

Mutual Insurance Company against fire Estrie merges the 29 December 1979 with the Mutual Insurance Company against fire and wind Parish Granby incorporated 19 June 1909.

Mutual Insurance Company against fire Estrie changes name the 8 April 1983 become : The Estrie Group, mutual insurance against fire.

The Estrie Group, mutual insurance against fire changes name the 25 October 1985 become : The Estrie Group, mutual property and casualty insurance

The Mutual Insurance Company against fire and other hazards of the parish of St-Pierre-les-Becquets, first meeting of the organization 17 December 1882.

The Mutual Insurance Company against fire and other hazards of the parish of St-Pierre-les-Becquets, cancellation of the said company the 19 April 1884.

The Mutual Insurance Company against fire, lightning and wind the parish of St-Pierre-les-Becquets, constitution the 4 more 1892.

Of 1907 to 1968, establishment of several mutual

The mutual insurance company against fire, lightning and wind Richelieu County incorporated 1968, changes name the 11 February 1978 for
become : Mutual Insurance Company against the burning of the Richelieu Valley.

Mutual Insurance Company against the burning of the Richelieu Valley merges the 17 June 1978 with the Mutual Insurance Company against fire, lightning and wind the parish of St-Jean- Baptiste de Nicolet incorporated on 1 July 1915.

Mutual Insurance Company against the burning of the Richelieu Valley merges the 17 June 1978 with the Mutual Insurance Company against fire, lightning and wind the parish of Ste- Monique de Nicolet incorporated 14 September 1933.

Mutual Insurance Company against the burning of the Richelieu Valley merges the 17 June 1978 with the Mutual Insurance Company against fire, lightning and wind the parish of St-Pierreles- Spoilers incorporated 4 more 1892.

Mutual Insurance Company against the burning of the Richelieu Valley merges the 28 July 1979 with the Mutual Insurance Company against fire, lightning and the wind of the parish of La Présentation 31 July 1907.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Change of corporate status

Change the corporate status 25 October 1985 Le Groupe Estrie, mutual insurance against fire, and Mutual insurance against fire in the Richelieu Valley Company,

of : Mutual Fire Insurance Company
to : Mutual general insurance company chartered in Quebec.

The Estrie Group, mutual casualty insurance company and the Richelieu Valley, mutual insurance company damage the fuse 29 January 1986 become :

GROUP ESTRIE-RICHELIEU, INSURANCE COMPANY

version pdf